Rodney has over 30 years ‘experience with a Commercial & House Builder "Open" QBSA Licence (No. 20798) and Over 18 years of experience in completed residential building inspections.
He is a Workplace Health & Safety Officer (No. 1547225 ) and holds a current suitability card (No 249044/2).
Rodney is also a part time outsource officer for the Queensland Building Services Authority (BSA), where he investigates building related disputes and defective workmanship.
- Queensland Master Builders Association member since 1987
- Queensland Master Builders Association Facilitator
- General Safety Induction, Asbestos Removal Licence (“B Class" )
- Work Method Statement Workshops, Ceiling Insulation Installation Course
- Business Management Course (Trade Contractors Licensing)
- On site workplace assessing (Trade Contractors Licensing)